E-invoicing adoption is increasing rapidly with both public and private sectors across the global economy scrambling to get a solution in place. E-invoicing is fast becoming business-as-usual.
But how to get started e-invoicing?
We have created this eBook to help you navigate the world of e-invoicing (also called e-billing), understand what it means for your business and get your own adoption process underway.
Read about the 6 steps to e-invoicing success:
- An introduction to e-invoicing
- Building your business case for e-invoicing
- Defining your e-invoicing solution requirements
- Choosing the right e-invoicing network
- Maximizing e-invoicing adoption by suppliers
- Financial supply chain solutions on e-invoicing networks